A Dubai Metro train is made up of numerous types of cabins, each one reserved for a specific set of commuters, such as nol gold card holders, women, children, and general passengers.
Wide leather chairs and panoramic views are only found in the private cabins available to gold class ticket holders.
Women & Children
Women and children who commute alone can do so in separate cabins.
Facilities & Equipment
You can find all the information you require right here when riding the Metro. The individual carriages, Wi-Fi availability, security, accessibility for passengers with disabilities, luggage, and helpful guidelines and etiquette so that everyone can enjoy the voyage even more.
Wi-Fi is available everywhere in the Metro network. Over the entire network, complete mobile phone coverage.
To monitor any security lapses on the trains, there are around 3000 CCTVs installed in the trains and stations.
Dedicated Metro Police
Dedicated Metro Police are on duty to uphold the law.
Emergency Call Box
Every train and station has an emergency call box (ECB).
Radio communication between emergency services and the Metro is integrated.
Following are the accessibility services that are offered for metro customers because the Dubai metro service has always placed a high priority on convenience for commuters.
Path of Tactile Guidance
visual impairment tactile guidance path contrast
platform notifications, such as beeps that may be heard when doors open and close and flashing lights that indicate those events.
Access for Wheelchairs
On all trains, there are designated areas for wheelchair users.
Access to Lift
All levels of the metro stations have elevator access.
Screens throughout trains and stops show information.
Rules and Code of Conduct
- Refrain from pushing.
- Thank you for respecting privacy.
- Move along the platform, please.
- Please let others to pass.
- Enter the cabins from the lower level.
- Prior to boarding the train, please let passengers exit.
- Using public transportation, including its facilities and services, or entering or leaving places where a fee is charged without paying the required fee.
- refusal to hand over the Unified Card when asked.
- use a card intended for other people.
- use an old card.
- using a fake credit card.
- Selling Unified Cards without the Authority’s previous approval.
- use a fake card.
- Breach of posted warning signs and boards by entering restricted areas within public transportation and public transportation facilities and services.
- Inside public transportation and public transportation facilities and services, standing or sitting in non-passenger areas.
- putting chairs’ feet up.
- Selling or otherwise promoting products and commodities inside of public transportation systems and facilities
- refusal to follow the inspectors’ or the Authority’s authorized personnel’s instructions or obstruction of their performance of their duties.
- Contravening the Authority’s established signboard guidelines by using public transportation and public transportation facilities and services.
- Disrupting or inconveniencing users of public transportation, facilities, or services in any way.
- utilizing or sitting in locations reserved for particular groups.
- Eating and drinking in places where they are not permitted.
- Slumbering anywhere that prohibits it, including passenger shelters.
- Inflicting damage, vandalism, or seat destruction on public transportation and facilities and services related to public transportation.
AED 100 per day & Up to 1000
Overstaying the allotted time by leaving cars parked in areas reserved for metro passengers.
- Bringing pets into public transportation, public transportation facilities, or public transportation services, with the exception of service animals for the blind.
- Spitting, leaving trash behind, or engaging in any other behavior that would jeopardize the cleanliness of public transportation and its facilities and services.
- Smoking in public spaces, including facilities and services for public transportation.
- misusing escalators or elevators.
- climbing or jumping to enter the public transportation facilities and services.
- While the public transportation is moving between stations and stops, no doors should be opened or attempts made to enter or exit.
- carrying or using supplies or equipment that could annoy or put users of public transportation, facilities, and services at risk for injury.
- causing the driver of public transportation facilities or services any distraction or obstruction while he is operating the vehicle.
- Drinking alcohol while using public transportation and its facilities and services.
- carrying dangerous items—such as guns, cutting implements, or combustible materials—inside of facilities or services for public transportation.
- utilizing any security or safety tool, such as emergency exits when not required.
RTA mobile apps
RTA aspires to your happiness. It seeks to assist Dubai in becoming a smart city and advance its strategic objectives. To do this, RTA offers a quick and simple way for you to access its services through convenient apps that are tailored to your needs.
Dubai Metro Zones
The Red line and Green line routes of the Dubai Metro network together cover the majority of the populous areas in the Emirate. The following map shows every metro and tram stop that is part of the entire rail system, including stops for the Red, Green, and Tram lines.
- R11 – Centrepoint
- R12 – Emirates
- R13 – Airport Terminal 3
- R14 – Airport Terminal 1
- R15 – GGICO
- R16 – City Centre Deira
- R17 – Al Rigga
- R18 – Union
- R19 – Burjuman
- R20 – ADCB
- R21 – max
- R22 – World Trade Center
- R23 – Emirates Towers
- R24 – Financial Centre
- R25 – Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall
- R26 – Business Bay
- R29 – Al Safa
- R31 – Equiti
- R32 – Mall of the Emirates
- R33 – mashreq
- R34 – Dubai Internet City
- R35 – Al Khail
- R36 – Sobha Realty
- R37 – DMCC
- R38 – Jabal Ali
- R39 – Ibn Battuta
- R40 – Energy
- R41 – Danube
- R42 – UAE Exchange
- R70 – The Gardens
- R71 – Discovery Gardens
- R72 – Al Furjan
- R73 – Jumeirah Golf Estates
- R74 – Dubai Investment Park
- R76 – EXPO 2020
- G11 – Etisalat
- G12 – Al Qusais
- G13 – Dubai Airport Free Zone
- G14 – Al Nahda
- G15 – Stadium
- G16 – Al Qiyadah
- G17 – Abu Hail
- G18 – Abu Baker Al Siddique
- G19 – Salah Al Din
- G20 – Union
- G21 – Baniyas Square
- G22 – Gold Souq
- G23 – Al Ras
- G24 – Al Gubaiba
- G25 – Sharaf DG
- G26 – Burjuman
- G27 – Oud Metha
- G28 – Dubai Healthcare City
- G29 – Al Jadaf
- G30 – Creek
- 01 – Jumeirah Beach Residence 1
- 02 – Jumeirah Beach Residence 2
- 03 – Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- 04 – Dubai Marina Mall
- 05 – Dubai Marina
- 06 – Marina Towers
- 07 – Mina Seyahi
- 08 – Media City
- 09 – Palm Jumeirah
- 10 – Knowledge Village
- 11 – Al Sufouh
Read More Know More about NOL Card Of Dubai