The main credit for this initiative goes to the digitalization efforts of the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC). ‘Nar’aakom’ mobile app has recently launched in January 2021, this app provides you to check your health card information and other facilities like apply for a new health card.
Check below to know more about this app!
E-services provided by the Nar’aakom app
- Request for new Health Card
- Book appointments
- Add dependent
- Change Family Physician
- Change Health Center
- Renew Health Card
Languages options available in the app
This app is available in the English and Arabic language. To change the language, click the top right button on the home page.
How to download the ‘Nar’aakom’ app?
How to login into the Nar’aakom app?
You can login into this app by using your TAWTHEEQ account; you need to input your Qatar Id and password there. If you don’t have a TAWTHEEQ account, you can also register for the same.
Steps to create a new TAWTHEEQ account
- Choose account type
- Input QID
- Input mobile number (If you are using someone else’s mobile number, your account will not be active. You have to contact the call center 109 to activate your account).
- Click Captcha and Continue
- Enter Personal Information details (Nationality, Name, Date of Birth, Blue Plate Address, Email address).
- Enter password
- Enter code sent to your mobile number.
- Go back to the main site.
Who all can log into the app?
- Individuals aged 18 years and above.
- Individuals having valid QID and currently living in Qatar.
Information one can find in the Nar’aakom app
After signing in, you can get information about your health card number, health center, health card validity, assigned family physician, future appointments, dependents and requests.
How to change your health center by using Nar’aakom app?
- Select E-services
- Click Change Health Center
- Fill your Building number, Street number, Zone number as per your address’ blue plate
- Choose your reason for transfer
- Upload required documents
- Tick consent box
Please note that your request has not accepted for new health center until PHCC e-services team has notified you.
Steps for requesting an appointment through the Nar’aakom app
- Select e-services
- Select Request appointment
- Click Applicant name
- Select Clinic (Health Education, Dietetics, General Dental, Medical Commission)
- Choose Appointment Date and Time
- Choose preferred Shift
- Select Preferred time for 107 to call
- Tick Book Appointment
Please note until the call center calls to confirm the appointment, your request is not confirmed. (It can take up to 48 hours for confirmation)
How to apply for a health card or renew health card through the Nar’aakom app?
- Click E-services
- Select apply for health card
- Fill up the required information
- Upload the necessary documents
If your health card needs renewal, the app will let you navigate Hukoomi’s website to renew your health card online.
Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) details:
- Hotline: 107
- Website: https://phcc.qa/