As cafes & restaurants become occupied with more comfortable constraints, many cafes have come up with a delicious collection of hot & cold drinks for their customers. These drinks will improve your experience. And today, we are going to discuss those 5 best drinks which you must try in Qatar’s cafes & restaurants.
1. American Cloud Coffee in Blends Restaurant & Cafe
American Cloud Coffee is the specialty of Blends Restaurant & Cafe. You will start feeling dehydrated while looking at the tasty coffee. The Americano is presented with mocha macarons, cotton candy on top with a sprinkle of dried coconut bits.
- Location: Shoumoukh Towers, Al Sadd, near La Cigale Hotel
- Contact: +974 4432 2256
- Timings: Daily, 12 pm – 11:30 pm
- Instagram: @blendsqatar
- Price: QR 22
2. Royal Belgian Siphon Coffee in Desert Rose Restaurant
Royal Belgian Siphon Coffee is one of the best drinks they offer to their customers. They make sure the purity of the coffee bean stays intact by using an exquisite gold-chrome-colored coffee machine. You should try this Belgian Siphon Coffee for your experience. You won’t regret it!
- Location: Souq Waqif
- Contact: +974 5525 9646
- Timings: Daily, 8 am – 12 am
- Instagram: @desertroseqr
- Price: QR 40
3. Qattinah in Levantine Restaurant
Have you ever imagined drinking gold? Qattinah includes 24 karats of delicious, chemical-free gold powder blended with Sprite and fresh orange juice. Star anise, nutmeg, and cinnamon syrups are also added in Qattinah for a unique taste.
- Location: Hilton Salwa Beach Resort & Villas
- Contact: +974 5593 8084
- Timings: 4 pm – 11 pm Monday – Thursday; 1 pm – 11 pm Friday & Saturday
- Instagram: @levantinerestaurantqa
- Price: QR 52
4. Pistachio Latte in BOHO Social
Pistachio Lattes are made with a double espresso shot of Colombian and Brazilian coffee mix, topped with fresh cream, and drizzled with chocolate syrup.
- Location: Katara Beach Club
- Contact: +974 4408 0543, +974 7765 5285
- Timings: Daily, 9 am – 11 pm
- Instagram: @bohosocialqatar
- Price: QR 40
5. Iced Spanish Latte in Perhaps Cafe
The Iced Spanish Latte is presented with a coffee-flavored smoky bubble on top. The cafe uses a smoke gun to make a smoky bubble. The aroma of the Latte when the bubbles pop is so good. You should try this one too.
- Location: Energy City, Lusail
- Contacts: +974 5506 6707
- Timings: 7 am – 11 pm Saturday – Thursday, 3 pm – 11 pm Friday
- Instagram: @perhapscafe
- Price: QR 24
How many drinks have you already tasted? Let us know which one is your favorite!
- List of New Restaurants & Cafes in Qatar
- Qatar’s Highest Restaurants
- Best Indian Restaurants to visit in Doha
Please Subscribe Us to get updated with Qatar News, Saudi News, Kuwait News, Health News, UAE News, Iqama, Visa, Jobs, Banking and More.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings