If you are planning to stay for the entirety of the six months for Expo 2020 Dubai and are willing to ensure that your visa is in place throughout the season. Or, you might still be planning to visit the event and wish to stay for six months. Regardless of your situation, here is what you can do if you do want to ensure that your tourist visa is valid for the entire season of six months.
Table of Contents
- Applying For Extendable 90-Days Tourist Visa
- Who Can Apply For Tourist Visa?
- How Can You Extend The Visa?
- Multiple Entry Tourist Visa For Five Years
- How To Apply For Five-Year Tourist Visa
Applying For Extendable 90-Days Tourist Visa
The tourist visas are offered by the UAE for 30 or 90 days, and more recently for five years. The 90-day tourist visa can be extended for another 90 days. Here is what you can do to extend the visa.
Who Can Apply For Tourist Visa?
2. Tourist visas through agencies and hotels
3. Through UAE-based family and friends
How Can You Extend The Visa?
Some necessary documents and fees are required for the visa to be extended. Documents required for processing visa change inside the country
• Copy Of Passport (validity for at least six months)
• Passport Size Photo
• Copy Of Old Visa Tourist/Cancelled
• On arrival visa nationalities would only require Passport copy and photograph.
• If applied by a relative or friend, they will need to submit UID number and a copy of their residence visa page.
The cost of 90-day visa is approximately Dh720. Second renewal before the expiry for Dh600 each time of renewal.
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa For Five Years
A new visa option has opened up for tourists who are planning to visit the UAE regularly over the next few years. This visa also does not require sponsorship. Upon each visit, the tourist can stay for a period of 90 days. This can be extended further for 90 days.
How To Apply For Five-Year Tourist Visa
Step 1: Go to the ICA website
Step 2: Log In
Step 3: Select ‘E-channel Services’
Step 4: Then Select ‘Public services’
Step 5: Select ‘Visa – Multi-Trip / Tourist Long-Term For All Nationalities (5 years) / Visa Issuance’
Step 6: Fill in the application form appropriately.
Step 7: Attach the following:
• Coloured photograph
• Passport Copy
• Copy Of Medical Insurance
• Last Six Months Bank Statement With Balance Of At Least $4,000 or its foreign equivalents.
Step 8: Review Application.
Step 9: Make The Payment. The application fee is Dh650.
Note: Get the PCR test done and vaccination requirements before you book a ticket, after you have received a visa to travel to the UAE.