Religion is one of the crucial parts of life for many of us. For it is something which holds us together. For someone, it is something that connects us to the supreme one. Hence, churches play a crucial role in all this. And today, we have made a list of churches in Oman where you can do worship and pray. In Oman, places of worship are allowed because of the diversity of religious backgrounds among ex-pats. Let’s find which these churches are!
Saints Peter & Paul Catholic Church
Several immigrants came to this country in the early 1900s, and this church bears witness to their faith and determination. Rapid growth in the number of immigrants led to the establishment of a larger church with generous support from the faithful a few years later.
- Contact- +968 24701893/ 24784977
- Email- email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- http://ruwiparish.org/
Holy Spirit Catholic Church
In 1986, Bishop Bernard G. Gremoli, who arranged for Sultan Qaboos Bin Said to donate a plot of land in Ghala, paved the way for the establishment of our beloved parish, ‘The Church of the Holy Spirit.
- Contact : 24590373 / 24594656
- Website: http://holyspiritchurchoman.com/
Protestant Church Oman
A diverse and embracing community of Christians, the Protestant Church in Oman is empowered by the Holy Spirit to worship God and serve Him in the world. As a community of believers, we try to be a place where Jesus’ Good News is shared in word and deed.
- Contact- 00968 24702372 / 24799475
- Email- email@example.com
- Website- https://www.churchinoman.com/
Oman Evangelical Christian Church
A worship service is held every Friday from 3-5:30 pm at Good Shepherd Hall, PCO Ghala, Muscat, Oman.
- Website- https://oeccmuscat.com/
The Bread of Life Fellowship Oman
Services such as praise & worship and other services are held at PCO Ruwi Main Hall.
- Website- http://tbolf.org/site/
St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Sohar, Oman
In the United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Yemen, St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Sohar, belongs to the Apostolic Vicariate of Southern Arabia, a territorial jurisdiction of the Latin Rite.
- Website- https://soharchurch.org
St. Francis Xavier’s Catholic Church, Salalah, Oman
St. Francis Xavier’s Catholic Church is a parish of the Apostolic Vicariate of Southern Arabia, which is the Latin Rite’s territorial jurisdiction in the United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Yemen.
- Contact- 23235727
- Fax- 23235787
- Email- catholicsalalah@gmailcom
- Website- https://stfrancissalalah.org
Seventh-Day Adventist Church
The services happened on Saturday from 9:15 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Darsyt, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
- PCO church/building, Mezzanine floor
Tamil Church (Anchor of Faith Full Gospel Church)
- Location- Anchor of Faith Full Gospel Church, PO Box 1041, PC 112, Ruwi, Oman
- Contact- +968 99103433
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website- http://www.aof.church/
Oman Baptist Church
The worship happens every Saturday from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
- Location- PCO Ghala, Zwemmer Hall
- Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/OBC-Oman-Baptist-Church-251691915733281/
- Contact- +968-7987-9347
Please Subscribe Us to get updated with Qatar News, Saudi News, Kuwait News, Health News, UAE News, Iqama, Visa, Jobs, Banking and More.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings