Qatar provides its dwellers with some amazing places to have the time of their lives and the newest addition to this list is the new aquatic theme park – Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park. There is no doubt that everyone loves theme parks, but what is so different about this one that makes it one of the must-visit places in the country? We are here to tell you just that. The qatarjust team got special access into the park so we bring you all the inside information to make your visit a memorable one. So gear up and let’s go on this thrilling adventure!
Sneak peek of the Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park
Are you ready to ride the fun wave?
The Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park is a part of the Salwa Beach Resort. With a total area of 57,539 sq.m, it is one of the largest themed parks in the Middle East. This aquatic theme park boasts 28 water slides and rides with about 20 attractions. Here are some of the attractions in store for you here!
Inner Tube Slides
Make a splash into the pool!
Twist and turn your way through enclosed tubes and splash into the pool, awaiting you at the bottom of this ride. Have you done this before? If not, now is your chance to have all the fun! The minimum height required to take part in this ride is 1.2m.
Lenny’s Lagoon at the waterpark.
Get mesmerized by the Oryx Sculptures in this interactive kids pool and water playground. Kids can play to their heart’s content here while the dumping buckets keep pouring water over the play area. The minimum height required for this ride is 1m.
The Falls Pool
Relax and unwind at the pool.
The crystal blue waters and the sound of the waterfalls are relaxing at this attraction. Enjoy the water flowing from the mountains while also catching some sun by the pool at The Falls Pool.
Get close to the King Cobra in this ride.
This is a twin-tube ride that is enclosed and takes you straight to the mouth of the King Cobra! How cool is that? Would you try this adrenaline-pumping attraction?
Desert Street Circuit
Ready for some go-karting?
Put your driving skills to test and race it out at the Desert Street Circuit. This city-themed go-karting circuit is sure to give you an amazing experience and add to all the fun. Are you ready for some laps? There is an extra charge of QR 75 per person for this zone and the minimum height requirement for the Junior Kart is 1.35m and for the Adult Kart is 1.5m.
Fun rides at the park.
This is yet another family activity you can do with your loved ones. Go through the gigantic funnel, with open-air twists and turns before splashing into the pool here!
Ship Kids Pool
A life-sized Dhow attracts you at first sight here. This exciting ride has 5 fun water slides and water features made just for kids. The minimum height requirement to be allowed on this ride, according to the theme-park is 0.9m for lower slides and 1m for upper 2 slides.
Whizzard Mat Racer
Slide down head-first and make a splashdown on this exhilarating ride. Challenge a friend or a family member to race with you and see who makes it down first! The minimum height required for this ride is 1.2m.
Ride the waves as stimulated ocean waves hit you while you are in the Wave Pool. Relax and unwind at this much-loved attraction. There is no minimum height required to enjoy this attraction.
Nimr Laser Tag
Use your skills and precision in this team-game and have the most fun with your friends’ gang or family here. This innovative game is a must-try and we are sure you are going to love it! There is an extra charge of QR 60 per person for this zone and the minimum height requirement is 1.2m.
Other things you should know when at the park:
- Visitors must adhere to the waterpark rules and regulations and follow instructions given by lifeguards and the team.
- Children below age 13 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years.
- Food and beverage items brought in from outside sources (excluding water, baby food, dietary or medicinal needs) are not permitted. However, you can purchase food and drinks from the kiosks and also eat at the fast-food restaurant – Telal, inside the waterpark.
- Appropriate swimwear (nylon and lycra materials only) must be worn while using the attractions.
- Lifejackets provided by the park are only permitted in the pools.
- Visitors must meet the height, weight and health conditions indicated on all the rides.
- Toddlers entering the water must wear waterproof diapers.
- Lockers are available to rent, starting from QR 30 onwards.
- QR 150 for persons above 1.2m height
- QR 100 for persons below 1.2m height
- FREE entry for kids below 3 years of age. (Please note that there are extra charges for the Nimr Laser Tag and the Desert Street Circuit.)
- Ticket Purchase: At Hotel Park (Currently, the tickets are being sold only at Hotel Park.)
- Phone: +974 4423 6666
- Website: https://www.salwabeachresort.qa/desert-falls-water-adventure-park/
- Instagram: @desertfallsqatar
- Facebook: @desertfallsqa
- Twitter: @HiltonSalwa
- Location: Hilton Salwa Beach Resort
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings