It’s possible! You can find best and affordable apartments in Qatar. Many people living in the country have the precipitation that luxurious places are very expensive to rent. But in Qatar, particularly in Doha, you can find apartments for rent with various prices.
There have been many job cuts in the previous few months and many people have moved out of the country. Because the current supply of apartments is very high and real estate companies are happy to negotiate with price. Who believed that sometime you could rent a one-bedroom apartment in one of the most luxurious areas in Doha – The Pearl – for QR 7,500/month.
How much you can afford to pay in rent
Rent is one of your important monthly expenses, if not the month. However, you need to know how much you are willing to pay per month—experts’ guidance not to pay more than 33% of your salary on rent. For example, if your monthly payment is QR 10,000/month, at that point you should not pay more than QR 3,300/month. Obviously, this should include all bills and internet expenses that comes with the rent.
Best tip: The further you rent from Doha (the city) and The Pearl Qatar, the better possibility of finding quality and well-priced housing. But, ensure that the area you are renting in has good access to public transportation, for example Karwa Bus or Doha Metro.
Best Locations and Affordable Apartments
Al Sadd is one of the best areas, if you are looking for an affordable apartment with good access to all that you need. Normally, you can rent a one-bedroom apartment for as low as QR 4,000/month and sometimes even less.
If you are looking for huge apartments, then Musheireb could also be the best choice. You can find a 2-bedroom apartment for as low as QR 4,000/month. The great thing about Musheireb is close to everything you need.
At last, if you have a large family and are looking to rent an affordable apartment, then you can look at the Ezdan Oasis apartments. The compound is situated in Al Wakra and gives you guys, schools, hypermarket, playgrounds, retail, swimming pools and mosques.
Find Affordable Apartments in Doha, Qatar:
here are some more details to help you find affordable apartments in Doha, Qatar:
- Set a budget: Before you start your search, you need to determine how much you can afford to spend on rent each month. This will help you narrow down your options and avoid wasting time looking at apartments that are out of your price range.
- Do your research: There are many online real estate portals that can help you find apartments in Doha, Qatar. These websites often provide detailed information about the property, including photos, floor plans, and rental prices. You can also consult with local real estate agents to get an idea of the average rental prices in your desired area.
- Consider the location: The location of your apartment will play a big role in how much you pay for rent. Apartments located in the city center are often more expensive, while those located in suburbs or further away from the center are typically more affordable. However, keep in mind that transportation costs can add up if you live far away from key areas.
- Look for promotions and deals: Many apartment complexes offer promotions or deals to attract renters. For example, they may offer a free month’s rent or waive the security deposit. Keep an eye out for these opportunities to save money.
- Check the amenities: While it’s important to find an affordable apartment, you don’t want to compromise on important amenities like parking, laundry facilities, and security. Make sure the apartment you choose offers the amenities you need.
- Negotiate: If you find an apartment that you like, but the rent is slightly above your budget, don’t be afraid to negotiate with the landlord or property manager. They may be willing to lower the rent if you sign a longer lease or if you agree to pay a larger security deposit.