Jawazat in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia spell out the few essential points related to the Passport. The People who want to travel outside of Saudi should carry their passport and it is only the authorized document for them to travel outside of KSA. Jawazat further added few more essential insights about passport in order to go outside Saudi Arabia ( KSA).
Prominent factors of Passport for the travellers going outside of Saudi
If you are going outside of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia then you must know the few essential points. Here is the list;
- The content and Photo of holder on the passport should be clearly visible, and readable.
- If you are travelling to Arab nations then the validity on the passport should not be less 3 months, for other countries it should be at least 6 months’ validity.
- If you are using “visa on arrival”, please make sure that you have all required documents of the destination nation.
- Now we are in COVID-19 era and while travelling it is necessary to meet the health requirement of the destination nation.
- While travelling make sure that the Passport should not be torn or damaged.
- All the permissions required for travelling should be taken before the time of travel.
Please note that Saudi Jawazat official previously spelled out that people are not turned back to Saudi within 60 days validity of final exist Visa, they need to pay 1000 riyal as penalty for cancelling the final exit and resident permit (Iqama) should be valid during this process.