Do you love the driving vehicle and enjoy a long drive with a close one, but do not have a driving license? So you don’t have to worry about anything. Today we are here with the shole procedure for driving license in Kuwait. You can apply for a driving license by following these steps. Thus, read the whole article and let us know about it helps you or not!
- Degree holder
- 600 KWD or above 600 KWD salary
- A citizen of Kuwait from 2 years and above
- Your present job title should be excepted with the 600 KWS salary support(doctor, engineer, accountant, MOH nurse, etc. )
After being eligible, your next steps should be
- Visit translate center with the copy of izn-e-amal and original ID Card to fill the form of driving license
- Bring 3 passport size photos that have a blue background in the photo
- Submit the form of driving license to your office to get signed with the copy of authorized signatories
- Your degrees and translation should be attested from the Embassy, Foreign Affair and Ministry of Justice
- You should have your original passport and civil ID and their photocopy too
After documentation, your next steps should be
- You have to submit your all documents to Muroor. The officer will verify all the documents. After verification, they will provide you form of eye test.
- You have to show the eye form to the government eye clinic and hand over the paperback to Muror and they will take a 10 KD stamp on paper.
- After submitting an eye test result, they will click your photo
- After that, they will provide you a green paper known as ‘istimara’
- You have to submit your green paper to any Kuwait’s driving school
- You can schedule your driving test from muroor after the driving lesson.
Day of the driving test
- Be on time or try to arrive early on the test day
- Before the practical test, you have to give a theoretical test
- After clearing the theoretical test, you can give a practical driving test after clearing that your license will be finalized.