Do you know the feeling of working in the most famous airlines in the world? Of course! We are talking about state-owned Qatar Airways, the flag bearer of Qatar. Do you know that, for many years Qatar Airways known as the ‘Airline of the Year’ by Skytrax Awards? Today, we are going to talk about the salary of the Qatar Airways cabin crew. So read the whole article to known about them.
Salary & Perks
The headquarter of Qatar Airways locate in the Qatar Airways Tower, in Doha and they work from their base located in Hamad International Airport. Qatar Airways flies all over the Middle East region, and as well as to the main cities of Africa, Europe, Central Asia, Far East, South Asia, Oceania, North America, and South America.
Today, the airline has more than 46,000 employees working for them, including cabin crew members. Cabin crew members help them in giving the best service to the millions of travellers of Qatar Airways every year.
Qatar Airways frequently organize ‘Open Days’ in various cities around the world. However, to get recruited as a new cabin crew members you should have met these conditions.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Minimum arm reach 212 CM
- High school graduate
- Fit & healthy
- Fluency in English (speaking & written both)
- Pleasurable personality with the outstanding interpersonal ability
- Flexible to work with a multinational team
- Customer service oriented
- Loves to travel
- Ready to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Interested candidates are boosted to fill an online form, to be evaluated by the recruitment team. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend Open Day, where they have to submit an updated CV, a photocopy of their passport, and a photograph.
Salary & benefits of Cabin Crew
Cabin crew members can expect to earn-
- QAR 3600/month basic salary for the initial 6 months and then QAR 4,000/month after completing probation period.
- Flight pay of QAR 45/hour
- Layover allowance
Additionally, each cabin crew member is allowed to-
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Free ticket to homeland every year
- Minimum 30 days leave every year
- Discounted flights tickets with Qatar Airways & partner airlines
- Concession in hotels, clubs, stores, restaurants in Doha and around the world.
Do not forget to apply on their website, if you think you have everything to be a member of the Qatar Airways cabin crew. All the best to you! And let us know in the comment section, whether this article helps you in some way or not!