What Umm Al Seneem Park has to offer
The Umm Al Seneem Park, which is situated in the Umm Al Seneem neighborhood, is one of Doha’s newest parks. The park, which has a 130,105 square meter area, holds the Guinness World Record for Largest AC Outdoor Path with a 1.143 kilometer length. Additionally, there are play areas, exercise equipment, snack stands, bike rentals, and more in the park.
For your visit, the Qatarjust.com staff has put together a guide on what to expect at Umm Al Seneem Park. Prepare to have fun as you read on!
Visitors can walk or run on the 3,750-foot (1.143-kilometer) long AC Outdoor Path that circles the entire Umm Al Seneem Park at any time of the year.
The outdoor path’s tube-like construction is covered in lush vegetation and equipped with outdoor air conditioning to keep users cool. For runners and walkers, there are two lanes.
- Hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, and bicycles are not permitted inside.
- Inside, sitting is not permitted.
Age-appropriate play installations may be found in two kid-friendly playground areas that have been segregated into different age groups. There are separate playgrounds for children aged 6 to 12 and younger children ages 2 to 5.
There are benches all around the playground sections so that adults may relax while the kids play.
Around the park, there are three fitness stations with simple training equipment. The outside route also provides direct access to these stations.
Enjoy the hills, nature, and native trees.
Umm Al Seneem Park’s expansive area is made up of hills, plantations, and native plants. Choose a location for a picnic, go for a stroll, soak in the fresh air, and take in the outdoors!
- It is acceptable to bring food, blankets, tables, and chairs.
- BBQ is not allowed.
- Playing with balls of any type is prohibited.
Foot therapy is available at the Reflexology Pathway. Walk barefoot through the stone-paved route while exerting pressure on various regions of your feet.
Reflexology is a form of alternative medicine in which specific parts of the body are pressured to reduce stress and tension, control blood pressure, and enhance bodily functions. There are pressure points on the feet that are thought to correspond to various bodily parts.
Test out the path for yourself!
The park’s east entrance is close to the location of the bicycle rental. There are six different types of bikes available, ranging from family bikes to cycles for children, and you can rent them for either 30 minutes or an hour.
The prices and bike alternatives are listed below:
- Large Family 30 Minutes 1 Hour QR 40 QR 60
- Family of Five QR 35 QR 50
- Three Wheels QR 25, QR 40
- Adult: QR 20 QR 35 Children: QR 20 QR 35
- Bicycle tandem QR 35 QR 50
- The outside path that is air-conditioned is off-limits to bicycles.
- Family bikes need a QR 100 security deposit, which ensures the bike won’t be used on the air-conditioned path. In the event of non-compliance, the deposit shall be forfeited.
- Renters can cycle around the park on a designated bike path.
- Daily from 6 am until 12 midnight, you can rent a bike..
Six food stands can be found throughout the park. In addition, there are seating areas in front of the kiosks where guests can dine and drink. From 3 p.m. to 12 a.m., these kiosks are open.
Food stands that are open:
- Alkout Kitchens
- Morny Cafe
- Hot Dog Corner
- Gahwat Al Baranda
- Mr. Popcorn
- Baba Juice
- Timings: Daily from 5 am – 12 am
- Entrance: Free
- Parking: Available
- Location: Wadi Al Theebiya Street, Al Rayyan Municipality