I hope you are aware that Ain Khaled Family Park is located in a nearby residential area. A park is an ideal place for families and children to spend quality time with themselves and children who want to play the whole day without taking any break.
Ain Khaled Family Park also offers other things too. So read the whole article to know more about what Ain Khaled Park offers to us.
Children’s Play Area
The children’s play area is at the start of the entrance gate. The children’s play area is one of the biggest parts of the whole part. There are several slides, climbing paths, monkey bars, and mini toy rides. There are many trees too to protect children from harmful sunlight. The washroom is also near the children’s play area.
Tress, gazebo, benches
At the entrance, you can witness dozens of big beautiful trees inside the park. You can also take a walk under the shade of trees. There are also wooden benches and one gazebo in the park.
Basketball & Football court
The park also has a basketball and football court. The courts are best for enhancing your skill. However, the courts are closed at present due to COVID-19.
Walking & Jogging Track
You can also enjoy your morning and evening walk in the park. This is one of the favorite things of visitors to this park. There are plenty of lights at the park, thus you don’t need to worry about your late evening walk.
Corner Green Space
The corner green space is secured for a group of a limited number of people for various events. Although, they need to take permission from the municipality to celebrate any occasion at the park.
What is Not Allowed in this Park
- You can only play football on the football court. Children under the age of 10 can only play ball.
- Kids are only allowed with their parents.
- Pets are not allowed in the park.
- The park also doesn’t allow campfires, barbecues, crackers, and fireworks at the park.
- Marketing things are not allowed in the park until municipality approval.
- The park does not allow bicycles, roller skates, or scooters.
- Men without their families are not allowed in the park.
- Municipal approval is required for any celebrations or events in the park.
- You are not allowed to litter, pick flowers, or damage plants or facilities.
- Timings- Every day from 5 AM – 11 PM
- Entrance- Free
- Location- https://goo.gl/maps/SrMJQBMcapeDm69b8
Please Subscribe Us to get updated with Qatar News, Saudi News, Kuwait News, Health News, UAE News, Iqama, Visa, Jobs, Banking and More.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings