Here is the list of required documents for short term Schengen Visa Application
- Schengen Visa Application form, should be filled and signed.
- As per the schengen visa photo requirements, The photos should be taken within the last three months from the date of application. Two Photos must be attached in/along with the application
- The passport should be valid for at least three months from the date you plan to leave but not older then 10 years.
- Older passport with visas on them, if any
- Itinerary or Round trip Reserveation. the flight number and dates of arrival and departure from the schengen area.
- You can opt any visa Consultation service provider. these people will get flight Itineraries, Accommodation at Hotel and so on.
- Travel Insurance Policy : This insurance policy minimum coverage would be 30K Euros in the following cases and it covers whole schengen territory.
- Repatriation in case of death.
- This insurance policy you can obtain via online from Europ Assitance or AXA schengen Assistance.
- There should be a proof of Accommodation, which stats that where you are going to reside throughout your stay in the Schengen. The following any one can be considered as proof of accommodation.
- Hotel reservation and Booking
- Hostel booking
- House Rental Agreement
- There should be a letter of invitation from the host.
- Proof of Financial Means : These documents states that you have sufficient fund to stay comfortable throughout your stay in the schengen. It could be any one of the followings:
- Bank Account statement : This statement should be latest not older than 3 months. which shows that you have sufficient money in your account for the schengen trip.
- Sponsorship Letter – A person who sponsor your trip should contain sufficient balance. The letter will be valid only when sponsors bank statement shows that he has enough money to sponsor others and statement should not be older than 3 months.
- Both Letter of Sponsorship and Your Bank Account should be submitted as documents
- Visa Fee : Need to submit the proof of Visa Fee payment. Visa fees for Adults and Childerns respective €80 and €45. Childerns age from 6 to 12 years.
Apart from the above mentioned documents, schengen embassies around world need some other documents from the visa candidates depends upon their employment type and status. There are few other documents may required depends on the type of schengen visa.
Please Subscribe Us to get updated with Qatar News, Saudi News, Kuwait News, Health News, UAE News, Iqama, Visa, Jobs, Banking and More.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings