In this article, we are going to see the process of pre-registration on the Ehteraz website before traveling to Qatar. Read the whole article, so that you don’t miss any fundamental step of registration.
Is pre-registration is compulsory for traveling to Qatar?
Yes, pre-registration is compulsory for all visitors to Qatar through the Ehteraza website according to the travel & return policy informed by the Ministry of Public Health on 13 July 2021.
Procedure for Pre-registration
Step 1: Make an Account
- You need to make an account on the website by filling in the required personal and health information.
- Select the option of New User Registration if you are using it for the very first time.
When to pre-register?
- You should apply between 12-72 hours before the arrival time.
Step 2: Personal Information
- The ID number for residents of Qatar.
- Passport numbers for GCC citizens.
- Tourist needs to provide a passport and visa number.
Step 3: Required Documents
- Copy of passport, certified vaccination certificate, and PCR negative test result.
- If you are quarantined in a hotel you need to provide a copy of the reservation.
Step 4: Covid-19 Information
- You need to provide the information about the Covid-19 vaccine you have received and the date of your last dose.
- And if you are recovered from Covid-19 you need to provide the date of the last infection.
Step 5: Application Review
- You can check your application status after submission.
- You will get all information about whether your application is approved or you need any further procedures.
The procedure of traveling across the border
- All the visitors need to show their PCR test results and approved applications to border employees.
Other Articles you may like
- How to Change Personal Details on the Metrash2 app
- How to Enlist an Extra number to get SMS pop-ups on Metrash
- Metrash 2 App Allows Extension of all Pre-entry Permit Visas
- Qatar Residents and expats can submit the criminal complaints via Metrash2 App
- How to subscribe to Metrash2 through SMS
- NON-QID Holders can now use EHTERAZ App
- Do children also need to install Ehteraz app? Know here