Do you know that the “My Number Service” was founded a few years back by CITC online service? The service permits citizens and foreigners of Saudi Arabia to review how many SIM cards are listed on their Iqama ID.
With the help of “My Number Service,” you can get a list of mobile numbers and SIM cards listed on your Iqama. The service gives the permits to the user to check the details of the phone numbers and data segments listed with the identity number.
However, it is very essential to keep a check on a frequent basis about your SIM cards on your Iqama to avoid any kind of trouble.
How to check how many SIM cards are registered on your Iqama?
Follow the following steps to get details of SIM listed on your Iqama in Saudi.
By Mobile Numbers and SMS:
- Users of Sawa, STC can send SMS including the number 9988 to 900.
- Users of Zain can send a ‘blank’ SMS to 700123.
- Users on the Mobily network can also get a profit from this service by sending a Blank SMS to 616166.
- Users of Virgin Mobile can send blank texts to 309985.
- Send an SMS with the word ‘ID’ to 1755 if you are a Lebara user.
- SIM cardholders of Etihad Jawraa MVNO should send an SMS to 1755 by writing ‘ID’.
- After sending a text, you will receive a text of all the details regarding your SIM cards on your Iqama.
By CITC website:
Open the official website of the ‘Communication and Information Technology Commission’
(CITC) and follow the following steps.
- Choose a user category (Individual or Business)
- Enter your Iqama number (ID Number)
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- You can skip the Mobile Number step.
- Type the Captcha code and tap on Enquiry
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Fill in the code and tap on search.
- On the next screen, you will see all the SIMs registered to your name on your Iqama.
Please Subscribe Us to get updated with Qatar News, Saudi News, Kuwait News, Health News, UAE News, Iqama, Visa, Jobs, Banking and More.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings