Oman, and Qatar have been supporting each other since their independence. As both of these Middle Eastern countries are members of the GCC, both have leniency when it comes to visiting each other’s countries. Both nations have always had friendly economic relations as they believe in trading and cooperating. And at present, they also issued a Qatar-Oman joint visa. In this article, we have mentioned the process of applying for a Qatar-Oman joint visa online.
What is a Qatar-Oman joint visa?
The cultural and geographic similarities between the two nations may make you want to visit them both together. Joint Visas allow candidates to apply for visas for more than one country at once.
- Time can be saved by applying for a joint visa.
- It is easy and convenient to apply for a visa.
- If you apply in one go, traveling to your second country becomes easier.
What is a Qatar-Oman joint tourist visa?
It is helpful to have a Qatar-Oman joint visa to have the best of both worlds during your vacation.
Who can apply for a Qatar-Oman joint visa?
Currently, this visa is an advantage for citizens of 33 nationalities.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
The Qatar-Oman Joint Visa has its advantages and features. The service is most commonly used by businessmen and tourists who want an easy and hassle-free trip.
- Citizens from 33 countries are eligible for a Visa.
- This allows travelers to travel freely from Qatar to Oman.
- You will automatically lose your visa if you do not go directly to Oman from Qatar. If you wish to visit Oman, you will need a separate Oman Visa.
- You may be fined QAR 200 for every extra day you spend in either country.
Validity & Extension of the Qatar-Oman joint Visa
Visas are valid for one month, starting on the day they are issued.
- Qatar-Oman joint visas can be extended. An extension, however, is only available for a week.
- In this case, the extension can only be completed from the second country, which is Oman.
How to apply for a Qatar-Oman joint visa online?
An important factor to consider when applying for a Joint Visa is the country that will approve your visa. The visa must only be issued by Qatar if you intend to visit Qatar first. Joint Visas cannot be obtained through the second country that one will visit. Online applications for a Joint Visa, or any other visa, are easy. For more information, visit Qatar e-visa Online.
- Documents can be submitted online through your registered email address.
- You can also pay online. Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal are all accepted.
- Qatar e-visa online can be processed within 72 hours.
- The visa will be emailed directly to you.
You may think getting a joint visa is a big step to take. However, the paperwork required for this visa isn’t that different from any other visa:
- Confirmed tickets
- Additional documents
- Past travel history
- Flight tickets
- Hotel bills
- Atm or Money transaction papers.
- Top 19 Shopping Malls to visit in Qatar
- Know about upcoming malls in Qatar
- Things to check out at Tawar Mall
- A guide to Alhazm Mall