As per QDC’s Facebook post, bookings received through SMS and Email would be honoured if they were sent prior to this date. The Retail Store appointments would be available from June 16 while Permit office appointments would begin from June 21 onwards.
How to Book New QDC online appointment
One can book the retail and permit office appointments of QDC by following the instructions given below:
- First, visit the official website of QDC i.e., www.qdc.com.qa to start booking appointments for retail store or permit office appointment.
- In the next step, you would be asked to choose from following in menu:
- Store Visit
- Permit Renewal or Lost Card
- New Permit or Joint Permit or Review Office
- After choosing your requirement, you must provide the following information –
- Permit Number
- QID Number
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Next, you would receive an OTP over email. You must enter the OTP correctly to verify your details.
- Now, select the preferred date and time of appointment from the available time slot being displayed on the portal.
- Next, you have to agree the Terms & Conditions of service of QDC.
- Next, you will receive confirmation of the appointment on pop-up. Also, your appointment details would be mailed to you over email.
When you visit QDC, you must show your email confirmation along with your permit card for entry and purchase. You must also reach at least 5 minutes before the appointment time for smooth entry.
Here are the other details of the Qatar Distribution Company
Working hours: 8:30 am to 7:00 pm (Saturday to Thursday); 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Friday)
- Contact: (+974) 4429 9777
- Email: email@example.com
Other Related Article : QDC Guide to Apply for a Permit, Renew, & Order Online
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Retail Store Visit: Existing customers can schedule a visit to a retail store.
- Permit Office – Permit Renewal: Existing customers can schedule an appointment at the permit office for: (i) Permit Renewal (ii) Lost Card Replacement (iii) Applying for a Joint Permit (iv) Visiting the Review Office (v) Requesting Quota Increase
- Permit Office – New Permit: New customers can schedule an appointment at the permit office to apply for a new permit.
- Click & Collect: Customers can pre-order QDC products for a specific date and time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Retail Store & Permit Office:
Q1. Who is eligible to apply for a permit?
A. Individuals must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a permit:
• All non-GCC citizens with a valid Qatar Resident Permit (RP)
• Applicant must be over 21 years of age • Applicant must earn a basic salary (excluding all allowances) of at least QAR 3000 per month
• In some special circumstances, non-RP/non-Qatar ID applicants on multi-entry visas may apply
• Applicants working in Qatar on a multi-entry visa or other type of business visa may apply if they meet certain criteria:
– Must have resided in Qatar for a minimum of 3 months
– Must reside in private accommodation while in Qatar (applicants living in hotels are not eligible)
– Employer or sponsor based in Qatar must confirm the above details in writing to support the application.
Q2. How can I apply for a new permit?
A. Applicants must:
• Obtain a letter from their employer addressed to QDC or “To Whom It May Concern” with their name, position, and a breakdown of their monthly salary showing basic and any applicable allowances. The letter must show accommodation entitlement as either free housing provided by the employer or a monthly allowance.
• The letter must be signed by an authorized signatory and stamped by the company.
• The letter must be in English and dated within the last 3 months on an original company letterhead.
• Show their original Qatar Resident Permit identity card. QID validity should be more than 2 months. • Complete a QDC application form, available at the Parking Guard Room or in the Permit Office waiting area on the first floor.
Q3. What are the permit rules?
A. • Permits are for personal use only.
• Purchases must be taken directly to the permit holder’s residence and should be concealed from public view in transit.
• The permit holder and goods must be in the same vehicle.
• Alcohol consumption must be at the permit holder’s residence only.
• It is strictly forbidden to give alcohol to others, whether by sale or gift.
• Purchases cannot be made without a permit card.
• Only main and joint permit cardholders are allowed inside the retail store. No guests, spouses without joint cards, or children of any age are allowed to enter the retail store.
• Pork products are sold to Non-Muslims only.
• Any transfers observed on our premises will result in the suspension or cancellation of the permit.
• Management reserves the right to refuse, cancel any membership, or refuse entry to the premises.
Q4. What is the maximum validity for which I can be issued or renew my permit?
A. • The expiry date will be shown in the format MM/YY. The permit will be valid up until the last day of the month shown.
• One purchase can be made 30 days after the expiry date (last day of the month shown on the card in MM/YY format) to allow time to renew the permit.