In this age of digital world, you can do almost everything just by some clicks. ‘Online’ is new normal for this world. You can do everything online, from filling any form to paying fees online, it just a matter of some time. Have you ever thought if you can do the same when it comes to pay fines in Qatar? Yes, this is possible if you get fined in Qatar, you can now pay your fine by online process which is quite easy.
The Public Prosecution Office of Qatar has allowed the public as well as lawyers to pay fines and even get bails online. Sounds very easy, right? You must note that the fees of applications and lawsuits are also included in this online service.
However, you have to follow some easy steps to get this online service and here we are mentioning you all the steps how you can do it. So follow these mentioned steps below for the service.
Online instructions to follow for the service
- First you need to login to the Public Prosecution website as per your user type.
- Then check the list of cases or criminal offences against you, for which you’ve been fined for. Then choose the required one or if you’re unable to find, input the case number, year etc., at the Payments to pay the fine section.
- Now that you have got the details of your fine, you can pay the mentioned fine by using your credit or debit card, or by any other option provided there.
- After you have paid the fine, a receipt of the payment will be shown on your screen for the printing. You can save it for the future references.
- You will also get a notification via email and SMS for your successful payment.
What are the fees for the service?
- This service is totally free for the public. There is not fee required.