Onaiza park of Doha has so many beautiful sights to offer. It is located in the West Bay Lagoon area. This tiny park attracts you right from the start. We’re sure you are going to love this amazing when you visit there. Below we’re providing list of things you must check out here!
Open and covered seating areas
The park has ample shaded seating and open seating as well. You can find here private areas for families, open benches and covered areas, which are very attractive and perfect to sit on. You will love the view from here. Also you can see the Doha skyline from here.
Pretty garden area
There’s a private garden area at this park. This beautiful park is all filled with colourful flowers and located at the end of the park. Enjoy Doha’s cold weather here with two private and covered seating areas.
Vast green carpet
Have some fun here at lush green grass. Maintained by the staff, the central area of this park is covered with the green carpet. It is a perfect place for children as they can play here.
There’s a winding walkway at this small park. This beautiful walking track takes you right to the private garden area and kids play area. So visit here for your evening strolls.
Kids play area
This park has an amazing kids play area. Sounds fun? Yes, this is so much fun for kids. They can play with monkey bars, climbing path, slides, etc. kids are definitely going to love this place. There’s also a sandy surface to play on. Parents can keep their eyes on kids by sitting at the covered seating area around the kids play area.
What is not allowed at the park?
Barbecue, scooters, large bicycles, littering, loudspeakers, picking flowers, playing sports, smoking and pets are prohibited in this park.
Details of the park:
- Entrance: Free
- Parking space: Available outside the park
- Location https://www.google.com/maps/place/Onaiza+Parkfirstname.lastname@example.org,51.5155127,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3e45db53321017b1:0x940fe1d67727ac6f!8m2!3d25.3316836!4d51.5147249
Explore More Parks in Qatar
- 10 Beautiful parks to visit in Qatar
- 7 wonderful things about Muglina Unit Park
- Things to check out at Al Legtaifiya Park
- Sneak peek of the Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park
- Post Office Plaza Park: 5 things you must see
- 6 Things to look out for at Al Abraj Park
- 8 Different ways of entertained by Crescent Park
- Everything about Doha’s New Park (5/6 Park)