Are you looking for a place to spend some quality time with your family, friends, and loved ones? If yes, then Al Maroona Beach is the ideal destination for you. The beach is located on the northeastern tip of Qatar. Hence, we are going to talk discuss everything regarding Al Maroona Beach. Let’s dive into the calmness and beauty of the beach.
The beach is a natural wonderland. The sand of the beach is very soft & golden. The beach is full of starfish, tiny crabs, fish, turtles, and many more aquatic species. Children are always excited to witness these species and due to clear water, they can see them very easily.
Kids also love to play in shallow water and dig a hole, sandcastle, etc. The beach is just perfect for playing with sand and building your sandcastles. Al Maroona is an ideal place to ignore the city’s hustle-bustle life for the time being.
Al Maroona Beach Details
- Landmark- Ras Laffan Industrial City
- Parking- Available
- Toilets- Not Available
- There are no refreshment outlets nearby, so bring your food and drink.
- There are several good service stations on the route that provide snacks and drinks.
- Don’t forget to bring your shade.
- Bring your camera so you can take some great pictures.
- Al Maroona beach is crowded around midday.
- Food & beverages- NO
- Showers- NO
- Nearby Mosque- NO
Al Maroona Beach Direction
- From Doha, drive north on Al Shamal Road.
- Take exit 72.
- Once you exit, you will see a blue signpost for Al Maroona and take left.
- Drive for approx 3KM.
- Once you reach Al Maroona, there is another blue signpost. Turn right.
- Continue in the same direction for 6 km, till the road turns to the left. Then turn right onto an asphalt road.
- The telegraph poles will lead you to a large white castle-like house.
- Once there, turn left toward the sea.
- The beach is between two big houses.
- The most beautiful beaches in Qatar
- Check Out things at Katara Beach
- Best Barbecue Beaches in Qatar
- Al Wakrah Family Beach, Qatar