Everyone loves to visit malls for shopping, eating and spending time. Have you heard of Ezdan Mall? This mall in Qatar has three branches in Al Gharaffa, Al Wakra and Al Wukair. Here, we are providing you the details of some places and stores to check out at this mall for your visit.
There are some restrictions by the government due to the ongoing situation:
- Shopping centers continue to work at 30% capacity. All food courts closed, with the exception of pick-up and delivery services. Children under 12 years old are not allowed. Prayer areas and changing rooms in malls must remain closed.
- Capacity not exceeding 30% for all restaurants and cafes in the open areas (outdoor dining).
- Capacity not exceeding 30% in closed spaces (indoor) for restaurants and cafes that have a “Clean Qatar” program certificate, provided that customers have completed both doses of the vaccine allowed entry.
- Allowing theatres and cinemas to be opened and providing their services not exceed 30% of the capacity, and only those who have completed doses of the Covid-19 vaccine are allowed to enter, and children under 12 years old are not allowed.
Note: As per COVID-19 restrictions set by the government, please make sure to abide by the COVID-19 precautionary measures such as wearing a mask, physical distancing, showing your Ehteraz green status, and frequent hand washing.
Central Glass Dome
The main attraction here is the Central Glass dome which is located at the center of the mall. This gigantic glass dome looks amazing at both during the day and at night. Capture some amazing shots here if you’re photo freak.
Do you love vintage? Vintage Boutique is a very unique store at the school. You can find all old school things here such as vintage clothing, accessories, bags, sunglasses, magazines and more. Excited to visit here?
Everyone wants to find a good café when they get tired of shopping. Buffalo café is a place where you can have burgers, tacos, sandwiches, wraps, and desserts. Must try chicken wings and Fried Green Tomatoes here!
Ladies always want to up their fashion game. Well, you can surely do that with latest and colourful collection from Ipekyol. You can find great offers and discounts too. So visit here soon.
Do you love mocha (Japanese ice cream)? If you do then you’re going to love Kane mocha at Ezdan Mall. They have some amazing flavours that include chocolate-mint, melon, milk tea, banana, mocha, and more! You can also try their amazing selection of drinks, bubble teas, coffee, and desserts.
Want to buy gift items, flowers, goodie bags or a piñata for your celebration or event? Chachooz got you covered. They also offer stage decorations, party decorations, gift and balloon arrangements for all your events!
Looking for a one-stop-shop where you can find electronics, furniture, and home needs. Sky On has it all. You can buy latest electronics, gadgets, and home appliances! Do check them out!
The Toy Store
Kids are always excited to visit toy stores. The Toy Store t Ezdan Mall is world of fun for kids. Buy Find toys, games, and items that can satisfy children of all ages!
Love Pakistani food? You can satisfy your taste buds with Zaoq. Outdoor sitting for unvaccinated people is also available here.
Who doesn’t like coffee? Have your favourite coffee and try dishes like their Arabic Breakfast Platter, French Toast, Pancakes, Lasagna, Classic Burger, and more!
Details of the mall:
- Shops: Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00 am – 10:00 pm, Thursday to Saturday: 09:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Coffee Shops: Sunday to Wednesday: 07:30 am – 11:00 pm, Thursday to Saturday: 07:30 am – 12:00 am
- Restaurants & Food Court: Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm, Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Supermarket (Carrefour): Every day: 08:30 am – 12:00 am
- Website: https://ezdanmall.qa
- Facebook: @EzdanMall
- Instagram: @ezdanmall
- Location: Al Gharaffa
- Top 19 Shopping Malls to visit in Qatar
- Know about upcoming malls in Qatar
- Things to check out at Tawar Mall
- A guide to Alhazm Mall
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings