Ministry of Interior (MoI) has launched the Metrash2 mobile application which has changed the way n which the services of the ministry were provided earlier. With the help of the application, one can avail all the services of the Ministry of Interior (MoI) right from their mobile phones while sitting at their home. While it makes getting services pretty easy, it also helps in keeping track of application as well.
Metrash2 application needs to be registered online or from SMS to start taking its advantage on the phone. The process of subscribing to the Metrash2 application through SMS has been illustrated here in complete detail –
- To activate the Metrash2 service on your phone, you require to send a SMS to 92992
- For activation, the message should be send in the following format: M2R<QID><ID Expiry Date>
- For deactivation, the message should be send in the following format: M2D<QID><ID Expiry Date>
- Once you have send the text message, you will receive a message with a URL where you can download the service as well as the two part activation codes
- Use the phone browser to open the Metrash2 URL and the software of the application will recognize your cell phone type. Here, you have to click download or install
- Once the application is downloaded, it will start showing in the home screen. Click on it and provide the asked data to get to the login screen.
- Once you have provided the data, the application is ready to be used for any service of your desire.