Zain Telecom is the leader in the MENA region and if you possess Zain SIM or planning to opt new Zain SIM then it is necessary to know how to check the balance in Zain Mobile such as mobile DATA balance, recharge procedures, free credits and others.
Procedure to know the Zain Balance
When you purchase new SIM along with it you will get the guidebook. This has all the information about these insights. Here we are giving you all the possible methods to get these info using many options.
Check the Zain Balance by making use of USSD code from the smartphone keypad
- Dial *142# on the mobile phone keypad and press the green button.
- Then the remaining balance will show up in SAR
Option Two: Check the Zain balance by making use of the mobile voice
- Dial 959 on the mobile Phone Keypad
- Select the preferred language
- Dial 1 on the keypad for balance info
- One more time press 1 to check the balance
- Voice will prompt with remaining balance.
Option Three: Know the Zain Mobile DATA balance by making use of Short message Service ( SMS )
- Open the SMS sending panel
- Type BC
- Send it to 700212
- Mobile data balance info you will receive it via SMS
Option Four: Check the Zain Mobile DATA Balance by making use of USSD code from the smartphone keypad
- Dial *405# in Zain for Free credits
- Remaining Mobile DATA Balance will show up as popup
Know other Codes which are useful whiling using Zain Mobile Network Services in Saudi Arabia
- Zain Helpline Number: 959
- To know your own number Dial *34#
- To Recharge your Zain Mobile SIM : Dial *141- your Saudi ID number of Iqama ID* recharge number on the card#
To know how many Zain SIM cards are registered on your name by sending an blank message to 700123
To Transfer the balance from one SIM number to Another SIM Number within Zain Mobile Network
- In the SMS panel type bt à Space à Enter Zain Mobile number where you want to transfer the balance –à Space àAmount Saudi Riyals
- Send it to 702702
Example: bt 06xxxxxxxx 50 Riyal
On the Receiver End:
Type id à Space àSaudi ID or Iqama number and send the SMS to 702702 after you receive the confirmation message stating that the balance is transfer to you.
Example: id 500784528
You have seen few methods to check the Zain Mobile Balance in Saudi Arabia above. We will be updating the latest information about Zain Mobile Products and Services to help the users who are reading our blog and get well versed with our techniques to Check Zain Balance.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings