Do you need art supplies for school projects? Perhaps you’re an aspiring artist who needs some materials to get started. You’ll find a variety of stores carrying a wide range of arts and crafts products whether you’re into drawing, painting, sketching, calligraphy, or DIY crafts. Here are the stores where you can buy art supplies in Qatar! Scroll down to find out!
List of Art supply shops in Qatar
In Doha, art lovers can pick from Cass Art’s range of products as well as other famous brands such as Winsor and Newton, Daler Rowney, and Faber Castell.
- Contact: +974 4452 5625
- Email: email@example.com
Are you looking for art and craft supplies? Colour Note has a wide selection of options. They currently offer free delivery.
- Contact: +974 6630 5643
- Location: Al Mirqab Al Jadeed
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/colournote/
Ibn Al Qayyim
At the Ibn Al Qayyim Bookstore, you can also buy art supplies. There are graphite pencils, soft pastels, oil paint, charcoal pencils, a palette knife set, colored pencils, and a wide variety of papers. Their branches can be found in Al Khor, Al Wakra, Al Muntaza, Al Aziziya, Airport, Al Rayan, and Al Markiya, as well as home delivery. Mont Marte, Ghiavalry, Canson, and Bruynzeel are among the brands they carry.
- WhatsApp: +974 3003 2032
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IbnalQayyimGroup
- Store Hours: 8 am to 10 pm, Sunday to Thursday; 4 pm to 10 pm, Friday
IN-Q Gift Shop
At the Qatar Museum’s IN-Q gift shop, you’ll also find an assortment of art supplies for sale. Children’s art supplies include brushes, canvases, pads, easels, paint, colors, sketchbooks, and drawing supplies.
- Shop online: https://inq-online.com/art-supply
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inq_giftshop/
Borders also sell art and stationery items, such as brushes, pencils, calligraphy markers, craft kits for kids. There are branches in Doha Festival City and Landmark Mall.
- Contact: +974 4471 3942
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/borders_me/
There are painting and medium supplies, brushes, accessories, easels, canvas, art tools, drawing tools, pencils, calligraphy/lettering sets, papers, hobby and craft supplies, paints, printing, and stenciling materials, and decorative accessories at this famous bookstore. The branches of Jarir Bookstore are located in Salwa Road, Al Rayyan, Jaidah Square, Al Matar St.
- Contact: +974 444 0212 / 44114322 / 4451 6700
- Showroom Timings: 9:30 am to 10:00 pm; 2 pm on Fridays
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jarirqatar/
Al Rawnaq is a good place to go for art, craft, and stationery supplies at a lower cost. Faber Castell, Camlin, and Polo are just a few of the brands available. An online store was also launched recently. Q-Mall, Bin Omran, and Old Airport are their locations.
- Contact: +974 5595 0008
- Shop online: https://www.alrawnaqwebstore.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/al_rawnaq/
Have you ever been to these places? Which store is your favorite? Let us know!
Other Articles you may like
- How to Change Personal Details on the Metrash2 app
- How to Enlist an Extra number to get SMS pop-ups on Metrash
- Metrash 2 App Allows Extension of all Pre-entry Permit Visas
- Qatar Residents and expats can submit the criminal complaints via Metrash2 App
- How to subscribe to Metrash2 through SMS
- Metrash2 Services List for Citizens and Residents of Qatar
- How to activate Metrash2 mobile application online