Summertime means water fun at the beach! Jet skiing is one of the many activities you can engage in Doha while enjoying the view of the city. Whether you do it alone or with friends, it’s a popular and thrilling activity.
In this article, we have mentioned a few places from where you can rent a jet ski in Qatar. Let’s check the list!
Abe’s Doha Water Sports
Currently, Abe’s Doha Water Sports has four locations in Doha – Box Park at the old Doha Port, Sheraton Grand Hotel, Hilton Doha (West Bay), and Banana Island Resort. They offer both motorized and non-motorized water sports equipment, including jet skis.
- Price- Starting from QR 450 and Box Park promotion- QR 350
- Instagram- @dohawatersport
- Phone no.- +974 5588 1446
Aldar Marine Jet Ski Rentals
You can rent a jet ski and boat from Aldar Marine at the Old Doha Port in Box Park Marina. You can also buy swimwear and accessories there.
- Price- Starting from QR 400
- Instagram- @aldarmarineje
- Phone no- +974 7040 1674
Located at the Grand Hyatt Doha, Prime Marine rents out motorboats to individuals over 18 years of age who are physically fit and can swim at least 100 meters. You can contact them via their Instagram account or check them out on QTickets.
- Prince- QR 250-800
- Instagram- @primemarineoffcial.qa
- Contact- +974 3114 4112
Qatar Water Sport
Jet skis can be rented at Qatar Water Sport, located at InterContinental Doha’s Bay Club. Yamaha WAVERUNNER 130cc, Sea-Doo GTI 150cc, and Sea-Doo WAKE PRO SuperCharge 230cc are available for rent for 30 minutes or an hour.
- Prince- QR 300-700
- Website- www.qatarwatersports.com
- Phone no- +974 3011 1676
Other Articles you may like
- How to Change Personal Details on the Metrash2 app
- How to Enlist an Extra number to get SMS pop-ups on Metrash
- How to subscribe to Metrash2 through SMS
- Metrash2 Services List for Citizens and Residents of Qatar
- How to activate Metrash2 mobile application online