Do you know, in Katara Cultural Village, you can discover one of the biggest public parks in Doha? Katara’s North & South hills offer plenty of greenery paths and water features apart from its serene view. Do read the post to know more about Katar Hills and let us know your view!
Plants from around the world
Though the hill is artificial, it’s full of plants and greenery. There are various trees and plants from various regions. The name tags of the plants and trees, encourage individuals to know more about them.
Witness the breathtaking views of Katara Cultural Village, Katara Beach, and nearby areas. While walking on the hills you can witness landmarks of Katara Mosque, Galeries Lafayette, Pigeon Towers, Children’s Mall, Al Gannas Headquarters, etc.
North Hills Park
South Hills Park
Guidelines for Visiting Katara North & South Hills Park
- Foods and drinks in the landscape areas are prohibited
- Visitors must follow the guidelines and maintain cleanliness.
Bayt el Talleh
- Instagram: @bayt.eltalleh
- Contact: +974 4408 1777
- Instagram: @@sukarpasha
- Contact: +974 4408 2000 or +974 6685 5837
Details of Katara Hills
- Entrance fee- FREE
- Opening- According to the Katara call center- 24 hours
According to the sign at the park- 6 AM – 10 PM
Other Qatar Parks :
- Quest- The first indoor theme park in Qatar
- Aspire Park – Perfect destination for family picnic day
- Exploring Box Park, Doha
- Dahl Al Hamam Park Doha
- 5 amazing things at Onaiza Park
- 7 wonderful things about Muglina Unit Park
- Things to check out at Al Legtaifiya Park
- Sneak peek of the Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park
- Post Office Plaza Park: 5 things you must see
- 6 Things to look out for at Al Abraj Park
- 8 Different ways of entertained by Crescent Park
- Everything about Doha’s New Park (5/6 Park)
- 10 Beautiful parks to visit in Qatar