As we all know, the opening match of FIFA World Cup 2022 will kick off at Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor. Al Bayt Stadium has earned the world’s respect for its variety of sustainability innovations that will approach viewers once they’re inside the stadium. Apart from this, Al Bayt Stadium has a lot of things to check out. We have made a list of those things. Check the following list!
In the center of Al Bayt Park, there is a 19,907 sqm man-made lake. There are a variety of birds, ducks, geese, and herons. At present, children and adults can enjoy kayaks, bumpy boats, and pedal boat rides between 5 pm-10 pm. Depending on the activity, the fees can range from QR 20 to QR 50.
Al Bayt is the home of more than 1,000 trees of various species. You can learn about these trees from their label such as their botanical name, the age of the tree, an area where the tree originated from, and many more.
Floating Palm Trees
Al Bayt also has a pool with 32 floating trees. It is one of the favorite spots for one who loves to click pictures.
Children’s Play Areas
Al Bayt also provides three playing areas for kids. All children aged 12 and under are allowed to use these playing areas.
Park provides 7 outdoor gyms for fitness freaks, and they can use bicycles, sit-up benches, monkey bars, etc.
Basketball, Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Football Pitches
Al Bayt park has 4 basketball courts, 4 tennis courts, 2 volleyball courts, and 10 football pitches. You have to do online booking if you want to access these facilities.
Cycling, Jogging Tracks
The park also comprises a 4,415m running track, 3,444m cycling track with 56,000sqm of a walking pathway. The pathways are colored. The black track is for cycling, while the red track is for running, jogging, and walking.
Restaurants & Food Kiosks
Al Bayt park is full of restaurants and food kiosks, so do not worry if you get hungry while playing or exercising. The park has McDonald’s, Dandurma, Al Mandarin, Lamazani Grill, Ennabi92, and Stage Cafe. More restaurants and food stalls are going to reopen soon.
Solar Light Poles
Park has 54 lights polls throughout the park, which are generated by solar energy.
Horse, Camel Paddock
Al Bayt also provides a mini horse and camel paddock with various stables. The camel & horse festival happens in the park.
- Prayer room- Park has 4 prayer rooms for females. Men are permitted to offer their prayers around the park.
- Helipad- There is one helipad in the park built for VIPs and in case of emergency.
- Toilets- Toilets are available in the park.
- Parking- The parking area can accommodate 6,00 vehicles.
- Timings- 5 AM – 12 AM
- Phone- +974 30376070
- Entrance fee- Free
- Pets- No
- Location- Al Khor, Qatar
Other Qatar Parks :
- Quest- The first indoor theme park in Qatar
- Aspire Park – Perfect destination for family picnic day
- Exploring Box Park, Doha
- Dahl Al Hamam Park Doha
- 5 amazing things at Onaiza Park
- 7 wonderful things about Muglina Unit Park
- Things to check out at Al Legtaifiya Park
- Sneak peek of the Desert Falls Water & Adventure Park
- Post Office Plaza Park: 5 things you must see
- 6 Things to look out for at Al Abraj Park
- 8 Different ways of entertained by Crescent Park
- Everything about Doha’s New Park (5/6 Park)
- 10 Beautiful parks to visit in Qatar
Please Subscribe Us to get updated with Qatar News, Saudi News, Kuwait News, Health News, UAE News, Iqama, Visa, Jobs, Banking and More.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings